VNA is offering Fluzone High Dose-65 for older adults age 65 and over, and Regular flu vaccine for all others. Scientists and flu manufacturers have delayed vaccine production in order to get a better match. The delivery delay will put VNA clinics into late October and November, but there will be NO shortage, and still plenty of time to get a flu shot.
2019 Public Flu Clinic schedule:
- Thursday, October 24 ,Senior Fair at S&T Arena 10 am- 1 pm
- Friday, November 1, Indiana Social Center, 1055 Oak St. 2- 4 pm
- Monday, November 4, Twolick social Center, Clymer 10 am-12
- Tuesday, November 5, Indiana Social Center, 1055 Oak St. 10 am-12
- Wednesday, November 6, Aultman Social Center, Firehall 10 am -12
- Thursday, November 7, Homer City Social Center, St. Mary’s 10 am-12
- Friday, November 8,Chestnut Hills Social Center, Blairsville 10 am-12
- Tuesday, November 12, Armagh Social Center, Firehall 10 am -12
- Wednesday, November 13, Mahoning Hills Social Center 10 am-12
- Wednesday, November 13, VNA Office, 2 pm -4 pm
- Thursday, November 14, Saltsburg Social Center 10 am -12
- The cost of the vaccine is covered by Medicare Part B, most Medicare Advantage plans, and UMWA-The Funds. For those without insurance the suggested fee is $20.00. For those with other insurance: Please check with your health plan as many vaccines are covered at your Doctors office, or pharmacy only.
Questions? Call 724-463-6340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org