LPN HOME HEALTH CARE – FULL TIME Send resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seeking an LPN to join our Home Health Care team! Under the direction of the RN clinical manager, the LPN will work within their entire scope of practice, providing care in patient homes throughout Indiana County, PA. The LPN will be accountable for ensuring that the utmost in competent care and safety is delivered to all patients in their homes.
- Full time with benefits and 401k plan
- Current LPN license in the state of PA.
- PA drivers license and proof of insurance, and own vehicle to travel throughout service area
- Mileage reimbursement
- Background checks and drug screening provided by employer
CERTIFIED NURSE AIDE HOME HEALTH CARE/HOSPICE -FULL TIME
Send resume by email email@example.com
The certified Home Health Aide participates in hands-on patient care that is restorative and supportive in nature. The Home Health Aide assists in maintaining a safe and clean environment in accordance with the home health or hospice plan of care. The Home Health Aide provides services that contribute to the health, well being and comfort of the patient for specific care issues as directed by the primary nurse.
Full Time with Benefits and 401 K plan
High School diploma or equivalent
Certified Nurse Aide in PA required
Drivers License and proof of auto insurance and use of own vehicle fro travel throughout Indiana County
Background checks and drug screening will be done by employer
FULL TIME NURSE AIDE VNA EXTENDED CAR