Updated August 29, 2019
RN PSYCH HOME HEALTH
Seeking RN's with Psychiatric experience to join our team. A Full-time Case management position, and Part-time and casual positions are available. email resume to email@example.com
- BSN, Diploma, or Associates Degree RN's will be considered
- Offering: Competitive pay and benefits
- Mileage reimbursement, 401K with employer contribution
- EOE employer
- Current RN License in the state of Pennsylvania
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle
- Experience: RN 1 year Psych, Med/Surg and Home Health experience a plus
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the assessment and treatment of assigned patients, providing skilled nursing care in the patients home, in accordance with the plan of care and in coordination with other members of the health care team.
- Educates patients/caregiver on diagnosis, treatment plan, medications and expected outcomes, home safety and health promotion
- Provides support for patient and family based on need, projected outcomes, management of the health care benefits
- Administer all aspects of skilled nursing care to ill, injured or disabled patients
- Full Time RN will lead as Case Manager for patients assigned to your home health team
- Monitor and communicate changes in patient behavior or symptoms to the Clinical Manager and physicians, and other appropriate team members.
- Coach and support other team members, LPN's, Therapies, Home Health Aides, Social worker, dietary
- Maintain accurate and timely patient medical records
- Identify needs and facilitate referrals to other healthcare and community professionals
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
VNA STAY@HOME -OPEN INTERVIEWS for Nurse Aides and CAREGIVERS- every Thursday 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. NURSE AIDES $100.00 sign on bonus!
Become a valuable member of our team and enjoy all the rewards of one on one care with the agency that cares about you. Check out the positions available at VNA Stay@Home for Nurse Aides, Companions and Housekeepers to see what best fits you and your lifestyle: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Case Starter (Nurse Aide only)
Offering: Mileage Reimbursement, Paid Travel Time, Weekend and Night Shift Differential, Holiday Pay, 401(k) – 4% employer contribution- no match required, Competitive Benefits (Full-time only) Requirements: PA Driver’s License. Successful passing of required criminal history/drug screening provided by employer. Nursing Aide must have current certification on the PA Nurse Aide Registry
Call 724-471-4939 email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Ongoing application acceptance. E.O.E. VNA of Indiana County Attention: Director of VNA Extended Home Care 850 Hospital Road, Suite 3000, Indiana, PA 15701